1. Installation Requirement
Make sure to follow the operation instruction of model W2 as shown in the illustration. The dedicated power P12 should be equipped. The positive pole of laser tube is in high voltage (the ignition voltage is 19kv). It may cause the following consequence when it is failed to follow the instruction: Arcing; the inner tube will be punctured by electricity and may cause water leakage.
2. Operation conditions
Water cooling: using purified water; 2 to 5 liter/minute; water temperature: 10℃-40℃.
The operating environment: temperature 2-40℃; Humidity 10-60%.
The working current: test current is 29mA. Maximum working current is 29mA. The running current must be kept below 27mA. The life span can reach 8,000 hours if the current is kept below 25mA. The ammeter must be connected to the negative electrode of laser tube.
When it is working under over-high current for long term, the negative pole will appear light yellow and the life span will be shortened rapidly.
To protect dust from going into the insulation sheath, please wrap it with plastic film.
3. Working Performance
Engraving function: Very good. When the working current is 4mA and the tube is in the state of preionization, the laser can be used for high-frequency impulse engraving.
4. Key Notes
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated methods to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideways with an air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don't work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
Attention: it is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.
The screws in the front and back ends of the laser tube are not allowed to be moved, otherwise the output power will be declined, even the tube will be scrapped.
Put the acryl 300mm far away from output mirror, when testing its laser spot.
The laser beam is invisible light. Please wear protective glasses when debugging the laser. The positive pole is in high voltage. Pay attention to the security marks.
6. Storage and Transportation Requirement
Pour out cooling fluid in the event of storage and transportation, and cover the output terminal with a dust-proof plastic bag. The storage environment is 2-40℃, and the requested humidity is 10-60%. Pack the laser as in the original way.
Important notes: it is requested to use adhesive tape to cement the sponge together with laser tube to prevent the tube from vertically sliding during transportation. The sponge in the side of output mirror must be 70 mm beyond it, and the sponge in the side of reflecting mirror must be 50 mm wider.
Tubes operated in wrong way are not guaranteed by Manufacturer.
Quality Assurance for A2 tube
1. The warranty period for the first buyer is 300 days.
2. Within 180 days of the date after manufactured, if the user follows the instructions and the power output happens to be lower than 85% of the rated output, our company shall exchange or repair the laser tube with a new one for free. The replaced laser tube enjoys the quality guarantee as the new one from the manufacturing date. The user should pay for one way freight for repair. The company is not responsible for any damage and change of laser structures.
3. From the 180th to the 300th days after manufactured, if the user follows the instructions and the power output happens to be lower than 85% of the rated power output, the company shall provide either repair or replace the laser tube with our special tube (depending on specific case) for free. The user should pay for one way freight for the repair. The company is not responsible for any damage and change of laser structures.
The warranty for tubes exchanged during this period is four months.
4. The quality certificate is invalidated to the special offered products or customized products.
5. The user must follow the instructions for A-series, otherwise the quality guaranteed assurance is invalidated.
6. The matched power supply for each model must be equipped, otherwise the quality guaranteed assurance is invalidated.
7. The returned A-Series products must meet the following qualifications, otherwise the quality guaranteed assurance is invalidated.
1）The appearance, structure and certificate are in good condition.
2）The surface of output mirror is not polluted, cut or splitted.
3）The exterior surface of the negative electrode container shall NOT inlight yellow；The discharge area within the electrode container shall NOT more than 55%.(The two phenomena are in direct proportion with the intensity of current flow and the usage of super-current. We mainly rely on this method to measure whether the laser is in over-high current state for long time. If this happens, we shall not provide guarantee for the laser. So the user must pay attention in case of losses.)
8. If fracture in the glass structure of laser tube occurs within 7 days after the first buyer gets the product, the company is responsible to exchange for free. The company shall not take the responsibility from the 8th day.
9. Standard for delivery:
A2 rated power 80w and Max. power 85W.
10. Quality assurance for A-series CO2 Laser takes effect from April 10th 2010 and the next adjustment is allowed. Please refer to the next adjustment as final in case of conflict in contents. As for the products made before the next adjustment, please stick to the current quality assurance.
Beijing Reci Laser Technology Co., Ltd.